mandag 9. november 2015

Dusje ute - Guest Designer at Another-Freaking-Scrappy-Challenge

Dusje ute = Shower outside

I was so lucky to win the August challenge at Another-Freaking-Scrappy Challenge

I was also asked if I would be a guest-designer and off course I will, it is an honour :)

This month’s challenge is to grab 3 items from your stash without looking and create a layout.

I have different stash on my desk depending on what I made before I start, but something is always on my desk, for some reason :)

This time I grabbed a pack of leaf chipboard from Wycaninka, then I grabbed a small bag with different stash...from here I grabbed the chipboard bird and the metal dog (?) :)

Otherwise I have used:

- patterned paper from WeRMemoryKeepers + Heidi Grace 
- thickers
- stencil, Prima
- modelling paste
- stamp, Prima
- flowers, Prima
- Maya Road camera
- paper pocket from Søstrene Grene

Thanks for looking :)








2 kommentarer:

  1. Herlig LO i spreke farger. Som alltid fylt med masse flotte detaljer og teknikker. Kjempefin!
    klem Unni

    SvarSlett
  2. So pleased to see you are our GD this month. Welcome Tone and a beautiful layout. Your use of white really is so eye catching. I love all the little details. We visited Oslo this year , loved it , I did not know you were so close by
    Mary

    SvarSlett