fredag 4. desember 2015

Memories - Guest Designer at CSI - Color Stories Inspiration

I was so lucky to be choosen as a favorite for the October Major Case File at CSI. I was therefor invited to be a Spescial Investigator for December :)

Even if I was scared to death about this I had to say yes :)

So this is my take on the CSI - 184



Although this basically is a Christmas theme I have chosen to scrap my vacation pictures.

I have choosen these three evidence:

- stars
- holiday accents
- triangels

For the testimony I have choosen Presentation: handwrite your journaling on a series of labels.

Otherwise I have used:

- white bazzill, scraps
- gesso
- stencil fra ScrapBerrys
- Distress Paint and Glimmermist
- stamp from My Minds Eye, Lost and Found
- chipboard from Wycaninka
- wood veneer
- Prima flowers
- tickets form Panduro and TGR

Thanks for looking :)






2 kommentarer:

  1. Du er en mester på LO'er altså Tone! Jeg tror jeg kunne studert det i timesvis, så mange fantastiske detaljer! Likte virkelig den bakgrunnen du har laget her, så stilig!
    klem Unni

    SvarSlett
  2. Så GØY å få en slik mulighet til å være gjestedesigner for CSI! <3 Og denne LO'en er jo kanonlekker! Så vakre farger! <3 <3

    SvarSlett